Hello darlings! I was reading through May’s Issue of Cosmopolitan and on the first few pages this stunning ad of model Barbara Palvin caught my eye. I knew I wanted to recreate this look, and I love L’Oreal Silkissime liners, I think they may be my holy grail. But unfortunately, I did not have the blue and silver eyeliners they used in the ad so I improvised until I can get them. I encourage you use the eyeliners to recreate, they’re more affordable than the eyeshadows I used but either works! Look below for product details!
Powder: NYX HD Photo Powder in Banana
Blush: C0vergirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush in Sophisticated Sable (forgot how much I love this blush, I just swirl all the colors together)
Highlighter: The Balm’s Mary Louminzer
Brows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown, set with NYX Brow Mascara in Brunette
- Crease: L’Oreal Color Riche La Palette Nude 1 (review here) 5th shadow in, the cool matte brown.
- Lid: LORAC 1 Palette Cream
- Lower lashline: Mixed color Venezia from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tammana Palette and Unhinged from Urban Decay’s Vice 1 palette (both were LE, but you can use L’Oreal’s Silkissime in True Teal) Then I used Silver from the LORAC 2 palette for the inner part (again you can use the Silkissime in Silver).
- Top: Jordana Cat Eye Liner in Black Leather (I get mine at Walgreens)
- Bottom: Jordana Cat Eye Liner in Caribbean to amplify the shadows.
- Lashline: L’Oreal Infalliable Silkissime in Black
Mascara: L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara in Blackest Black
Lashes: Carli Lash by Velour Lashes
Lips: MAC Soar lipliner (you can use any nude liner) and Maybelline 100th Anniversary Limited Edition Lipstick in Purposeful Mauve (just got this at my Walgreens).