This season I’ve really been struggling with holiday makeup looks; now I love a classic red lip and shimmering gold eye as much as the next ornament obsessed girl but let’s face it, it’s not quite innovative. For Christmas Eve, I’m already planning an emerald-green eye, I’ll be sure to post and try to get this up early for anyone who wants to wear it that day! Anyway, this leads me to today’s look. This makeup was really inspired by Colourpop’s Creme Gel liner in the stunning Best O, which is a burgundy shade to die for. I especially love this color on green eyes, and honestly it’s what I’ve always wanted MAC’s Cocoa Riche liner to look like but it really doesn’t (BTW Colourpop makes Best O in a matte liner). I think this liner is an edgier, yet softer option than black especially for holiday parties. Below are all the deats for what I used for this whole look!
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
- Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way in Porcelain (I’m dying to try something new; I love this but I want to switch it up. Any suggestions for this girl with dry skin are appreciated!)
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral
- Brows: Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define and Fill Duo in Deep Brown (I actually love this pencil, and the powder side gives a really natural brow effect)
- Eyeshadows: All LORAC Pro Palette– Crease: Taupe, Lid: LT.Pink, Browbone: Nude. Similar colors: Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow in Pink-Up Girls, NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit
- Inner corner glitter: Revlon Photoready Eyeart in Topaz Twinkle (I think this is a great glitter option if you don’t want to mess with adhesives/can’t find makeup glitter in a pinch. It doesn’t last more than about 5 hours, but for a party it’s perfect)
- Eyeliner: Colourpop Best O Creme Gel Eyeliner. L’Oreal Silkissime Liner in Charcoal
- Mascara: L’Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black
- Lashes: Velour Silk Lashes for Sephora in the style Fluff n’ Whispie (These are stunning and so, so comfortable. I want the whole line, that’s how much love I have) Also, I always use House of Lashes lash glue, the best by far.
- Blush: Tarte Holiday Blush Palette 2014, shade Embraced. Similar: Tarte Blushing Bride Blush, Catrice Illuminating Blush in Kiss Me Ken
- Highlight: The Balm Mary Lou-Minzer, applied on top of the cheeks, nose, cupid’s bow, and above the eyebrows.
- Lipliner: Jordana Tawny
- Lips: OFRA Cosmetics Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Pasadena and Santa Ana (you could probably just use Santa Ana, as it basically covers over Pasadena). Let me know if you’d like a review on OFRA!
Extras: Sweater- Forever 21. Earrings- Francesca’s.