Happy Holidays everyone! This is the look I wore this Christmas Eve, and if anyone has any formal or fancy Christmas plans this would be a great look to try (my family’s X-mas day is a bit more casual). This would also work for New Year’s Eve or a date night! The makeup details are below; I’ll also have some NYE makeup looks and my favorites of the year coming up soon.
Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Foundation: Too Faced Born this Way in Porcelain
Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral
Powder: Revlon Aqua Ready Powder in Translucent
Brows: Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown, used Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Brow Brush. NYX Brunette Brow Mascara on top.
- Crease: Browns and oranges from the Morphe 35N palette. Used a medium tone brown all over the crease and a more orange/brown in the outer crease.
- Lid: The star of the show, Colourpop Shameless Supershock Shadow (so stunning)
- Inner corner: Colourpop Thirsty Girl Supershock Shadow in the inner corner with MAC’s Gold Glitter on top in the inner corner.
- Browbone: LORAC Mega Pro Vanilla and Opal mixed.
- Lower Lashline: Too Faced Stardust Palette Showgirl and Jackpot in outer corner. Blended with Anastasia Beverly Hills RTW from the Catwalk Palette.
Mascara and Lashes: L’Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic and Velour Lashes for Sephora Fluff n’ Whispies.
- Top: It Cosmetics Gel Liner in Black with Jordana Cateye Liner in Black leather on top
- Bottom: Ardency Inn Modster Eyeliner in Coffee with L’Oreal Silkissime in Black on the outer half
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
Highlighter: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Bronze Glow on the cheeks. The Balm’s Mary Lou-minzer on the nose, cupid’s bow and above the brow.
Nose contour: Kat Von D Contour Palette shade Sombre (lightest shade of brown)
Extras: Dress- Asos. Earrings- Francesca’s.