Hi guys! I’m finally posting my Best of Beauty 2015! Today was the perfect day to filter through all my favorites as New Jersey is getting lots and lots of snow, so thank you Jonas. Below I’ll have all my favorite products listed; I was able to photograph most, but the ones I couldn’t I’ll still list 🙂 Hope you guys enjoy and get a shopping cart ready, you’re gonna want these!
- Becca Backlight Primer Filter $38
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer $36
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer $12.99
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain $39
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation $10.99 *This was a very late 2015 addition, but it was still one of my favorites.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Coverage Concealer Fair Neutral $28
- NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand in Porcelain $4.99 *I honestly like this just as much as the Naked Skin, but the Naked Skin applies a bit easier and last longer as far as product.
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Finishing Powder in Translucent *So I believe this is discontinued (eternal crying face). I’ve only found it on a few sites but they aren’t any I feel comfortable recommending as I’ve never bought from them. This was hands down my favorite powder though. You could try Revlon’s Colorstay Mineral Makeup in Light which is what I’ll try after I run out of this. I’ve also been liking Maybelline’s new finishing powder, I just think this has a hydrating quality that is hard to replicate.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown $18 *This was a recent try for me because I heard it was hard to work with, but I think if you use a little bit of this and blend out with a spoolie you’re set! I love how dark this makes me brows, and they also don’t look powdery.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil Brunette $9.99
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define and Fill Duo Deep Brown $7.99
- Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette Deep Brown $12.99
- NYX Tinted Brow Mascara Brunette $6.99
- LORAC Pro Palette 1 $42
- LORAC Pro Palette 2 $42
- LORAC Mega Pro 1 *This was the 1st Mega Pro and was limited edition; I don’t have the second because I love the warm colors in this. I want Lorac to bring it back 😦
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette $12.50
- Morphe 35O Palette $22.99 *This product is always in and out of stock, but Jaclyn Hill and Amanda Ensing always have discount codes and update their followers when it’s back in stock. Also, I know I didn’t give this product an A+ review, but that’s more for quality of some of the shades. Overall though if you love warm oranges this is where it’s at, and a lot of the matte shades are great affordable crease options.
- NYX Nude Matte Shadows in Dance the Tides and Maybe Later $4.99 each *The best affordable crease colors on the market in my opinion.
- Jordana Cat Eye Liner $2.99 *I loved this more than any eye liner I’ve used in years- it stays through naps (not that you should sleep in makeup) and is so easy to apply! Black Leather and Black Brown were my favorites. I buy mine at Walgreens.
- L’Oreal Silkissime Eye Liner $8.99 *The best waterline eye liner’s ever. These do not smudge and last hours, I’m begging L’Oreal to make a brown shade. My favorites were Black, Charcoal and Gold.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, Rose D’Oro and Bella Amore $7.79 each
- Tarte Holiday Palettes *The ones shown were LE. Any of Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blushes are the same formula and amazing. These palettes have lasted me so long I haven’t need to buy and individual shades!
- Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose and Tea Rose $7.99
- Colourpop Blush Bonus $8 *It looks like this shade is discontinued but Fox and Between the Sheets look similar.
- theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer Higlighter $24 *I find this to be the best option for super pale skin tones like mine. I’ve tried Becca Moonstone because Nikki Tutorials loves it, but I still think Mary Lou shows up the best on fair skin.
- BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop $38 *This just became permanent, ultimate squeals over here!
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette Highlighters $12.50- I’m obsessed with the second highlighter, but they’re all stunning and work for so many different skin tones. I hope BH makes singles of this highlighter formula, it’s the best drugstore priced highlight I’ve used.
- Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter Butterfly Beach $8 *I apply this with my fingers, and it’s my go-to summer highlight.
- NYX Slim Lip Pencil Ever $3.49
- Colourpop Grunge Pencil $5
- Jordana Easyliner For Lips in Tawny and Plush Plum $2.49 each *I buy mine at Walgreens
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick w/Kathleen Lights Miami Fever $19.90 *My favorite liquid lipstick formula; also, Kathleen Lights normally has a coupon code on her Youtube videos for 40% off.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick LAX $6
- Colourpop Lippie Stix LBB $5 *This is like MAC’s Rebel but cheaper and I personally like the wear of LBB better.
- Colourpop Lippie Stix Poison $5
- Colourpop Lippie Stix Grunge $5
- Colourpop Lippie Stix Fancy $5 *My go-to spring and summer lip color.
- Colourpop Lippie Stix Brink $5
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Lolita $21 *Note this is not the same shade as Kat Von D’s liquid lipstick in Lolita. This is a traditional formula and a lighter rose color.
- NYX Matte Lipstick Euro Trash $5.99
- L’Oreal Colour Riche La Lacque Lipcolour Stick Lacque-y Charm $9.99 *I also wore the Le Matte formula in She’s so Matte a ton, but I couldn’t find mine to photograph.
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Lip Color Nude Flush $7.99
- Maybelline Creamy Matte Lip Color Divine Wine $7.99
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Pepper $24 *The most perfect everyday shade.
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon Glace $24
- Foundation Brushes:
- IT Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brush #110 $24 *Don’t be fooled and buy a brush with a similar look to this, I have and the IT brush last longer, applies product better, and is super soft. This is my holy grail brush.
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush $8.99
- Powder Brush:
- Sonia Kashuk Blue Face Brush *This came in one of her kits. I can’t find one similar on Target’s website, but I’d check in-store. This is perfect for powder and setting under eye concealer.
- Blush Brushes:
- Eyeshadow Brushes:
- Highlighting Brush:
- Real Techniques Setting Brush $7.99 *I know this says it’s a setting brush, but it packs on highlight way better than a fan brush. It sets powder splendidly too if you want to use it for that as well!
- Brow Brush:
- Tarte Amazonia Clay Brow Mousse Brush *So it looks like this brush only comes with the brow mousse product (which I like, so it’s not like you’re getting a bad product) you can buy another Tarte brow brush separate but not this one.
- Honorable mention
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge $6.99 *I forgot to take a picture of mine, but this is all I use to blend out concealer.