“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.” With everything happening in the world, I think it’s important to try and find whatever happiness you can. My outlet is creating, and channeling that helps take my mind off everything else. So with that, I hope whether it’s reading makeup tips or something else, this blog can be a place of escape for a little bit. With that, read below to get this vampy holiday makeup look, (I also have a nude lip option!) and know that we must be kind to one another.
- Funnily enough this was a sample from Sephora, and I fell in love and just bought the full size! I had purchased the new Hourglass foundation and the fairest shade is too light even for me, so keep that in mind if you want to try!
Powder: Kat Von D Lock It Setting Powder
Eyes: Kat Von D MetalMatte Palette (this palette is stunning, and limited edition, so if you love Kat Von D’s shadows I would defintely grab this! They are super pigmented and perfect for everyday or dramatic looks)
- Crease: Suede, Silk and Velvet (applied Suede and Silk with a fluffy blending brush and Velvet with a pencil brush for a more defined crease)
- Lid: Tinsel with a little bit of Touch in Sol Glitter in Talia on the center of the lid
- Browbone: Bone
- Lower lashline: Velvet, Volt, Synergy
- Liner: NYX Matte Liquid Liner and L’Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Black
Lashes: Eyelure Baroque Lashes
Highlight: Kat Von D Pressed Shadow in Thunderstruck (insanely pretty highlighter for fairer skin, one of the only ones I think beams off my cheeks haha)
Dark lip: Coloupop Ultra Satin in Hutch (this is super comfortable and will last through a meal, making it perfect for holiday parties!)