Happy soon to be holidays everyone! With a few weeks left to shop, and those Secret Santa and holiday parties right around the corner I wanted to provide a gift guide with options for every price range. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift to swap with your friends at a White Elephant/Secret Santa party (because let’s be real it’s hard to find something everyone likes!) or you have no idea what to tell your aunt to get you this season, below are beauty and miscellaneous (fashion, jewelry, etc.) items that will always land you on the nice list! These are broken into category in case you’re looking for something specific; this post is a long one!
- Real Techniques Your Picks Brush Set $29.99
- IT Cosmetics All That Glitters Set $58
- Morphe Brushes That Bling Set $99
I included the three brush sets above because I love and use brushes from all these brands. Remember, don’t get trapped in “what’s pretty” or super affordable because you may be skimping on quality. These little makeup magic makers are both beautiful and in a price range you can afford! I’ve been lusting over the Morphe ones in particular. Also, anyone can use makeup brushes, so I think this is a perfect Secret Santa gift too.
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette $14.50
- ColourPop Love Line Foursome $18
- Morphe 35O Palette $22.99
- MAC Nutcracker Glitter and Pigment Kit $35 (currently 25% off)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette $42
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette $49 (arrives on Sephora and toofaced.com 12/14)
- Natasha Denona Star Palette $169
I also think an eyeshadow palette is an awesome and universal gift to give this season. Gone are the days where low-price meant low quality. I personally use and love the Carli Bybel Palette and Morphe palette all of the time, and ColourPop’s range is perfect for the makeup beginner. I actually discovered MAC’s glitters in a holiday palette and they are my favorite glitters to this day. Unfortunately, you can only snag them in a holiday palette, at a pro store or online :(. The pricier palettes on this list have been star shadow palettes this year(the Too Faced Palette completely sold out once already!) so you won’t go wrong putting those under the tree!
Highlighters and Blush
- Colourpop Cake Highlighter Trio $20
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator $30
- Tarte Sculpted Cheeks Blush and Brush Set $35
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop $38
- Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion Highlighter in Golden Pink $39
- Benefit Cheekathon Blush and Bronzer Palette $58
One way to brighten anyone’s holiday morning is with a stunning highlighter or blush palette. Whether you’re looking to give more of a makeup everyday staple like the Tarte of Benefit cheek palettes (the Benefit one is almost sold out, not surprising as it features many of their bestsellers, but a few are still on Sephora). The Colourpop trio is perfect for any highlighter beginner or seasoned makeup lover as the colors are easy to apply and work across many skintones. I’m very fair and use darker shades like Butterfly Beach all of the time. The Laura Geller highlighters were at the top of everyone’s highlighter wish list this year, so this little trio gives the makeup lover some try-on options to find her highlighter holy grail. Also, you cannot go wrong with my favorite make-you-glisten-like-an-ice-queen highlighter, Champagne Pop. I have my eye on the Make Up Forever as a new hit for 2017, maybe I’ll finally cave in and get it with some Christmas cash.
- Jouer Lip Topper in Frost Bite $16
- Colourpop Mini Lip Kit in Foxy $18
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Candy K $29
- Tarte Kissing Squad Limited Edition Lip Sculptor Quad $34
- Kat Von D Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick Set $49
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Vault $50
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Stockpile $325
You can’t be caught kissing under the mistletoe without a bit of fool-proof lipsticks! Liquid lipsticks are totally the way to go during the holidays, and some of my favorite formulas including Kat Von D, NYX and Colourpop have some awesome sets. I’ve never personally tried Kylie’s Lip Kits, but what girl wouldn’t want one as a stocking stuffer!? (and some of her classics are in-stock now, so it’s a good time to grab some!) The Tarte and Bite sets are perfection for anyone with their comfortable and wearable formulas and color selections (both great sets for Mom!).
I also included the stunning Jouer Lip Topper in Frost Bite (Skinny Dip and Tan Lines are awesome sparkly options too) as a major want of mine this season. It’s the optime of holiday sparkle. Oh, and the holiest of them all? The Urban Decay set which includes 30 lipsticks, and I promise this formula is amazing too. What else could a girl want?
All The Trimmings (Misc. Gifts)
- ban.do 17 month agenda $10 (because who doesn’t need a new agenda for the new year?)
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah $13.99 (best book I’ve read all year, Luckiest Girl Alive and small great things are good picks for the reader too)
- Gold Sequin Tumbler $20 (the perfect stocking stuffer/Secret Santa gift)
- Time Los Angeles Lipstick Monogram Beanie $24 (so perfect for the makeup lover without being a makeup item!)
- Baublebar Engraved Coordinates Bar Pendant $38 (you can pick the coordinates of your best friend or significant other’s favorite city/place you love to visit or want to visit)
- Victoria’s Secret The Fireside Pajama $39.50 (I get a pair every year, and they’re still the perfect winter pjs)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Insant Camera $59 (we live in an instant social media world, so polaroid cameras are a fun and welcome comeback, especially in these fun pastel colors!)
- Baublebar Aries Crystal Choker Bib $72 (perfect for the Glamazon in your life, this necklace is a great staple for New Year’s or Valentine’s Day)
- Zara Leather Effect Jacker $69.90 (I live in my Zara leather jacket, and they hold up great, look real and go with everything! Order a size up though so they fit over your wooly winter sweaters)
- MVMT Hermosa or Sunset Watch $125 (you can’t go wrong with a staple watch, I like the Sunset a bit better but it’s sold out, but both styles are beautiful and classic so they’ll be in style forever)
- Michael Kors Brooklyn Bag $208.95 (I know MK bags have been all the rage, but I hadn’t liked any in a bit, but this bag is stunning and timeless with it’s boho look and black and gold accents, you can’t go wrong)