Happy almost New Year everyone! I hope 2017 brings you lots of love, inspiration and of course lots of makeup! I wanted to get up what I think is the perfect look for New Year’s Eve– silver, glitter and a bold lip! Read on to find out what I used to get this look and some dupes if you can’t get the products I have in time.
Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
Powder: Kat Von D Setting Powder
Brows: Colourpop Black N’ Brown Pencil with NYX Brow Mascara in Espresso to set
Eyeshadows: (In order of application)
*For the matte Kat Von D Shades below, use any matte eyeshadows to achieve this look! I like NYX’s Nude Matte Shadow which you can get at Ulta. You really just need a good matte light brown, black and white shadow for the browbone.
- Crease: Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette shades Suede and then Stone (blended with a fluffy eyeshadow brush)
- Lid: Colourpop Liberty
- Outer Crease: Metal Matte Palette shade Jet (blended first with a fluffy brush, then built the color up with a pencil brush)
- Slightly above the crease: Metal Matte Palette shade Silk
- Browbone: Metal Matte shade Linen
- Lower lashline: Outer half- Jet. Inner half: Ignite. Similar: L’Oreal Colour Riche Monos Eyeshadow in Argentic.
- Inner corner and lid: Colourpop Liberty and MAC 3D Pale Mint Glitter. Similar: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Silver Strike (find at any drugstore). Similar glitter: NYX Face and Body Glitter in Crystal.
Liquid Liner: NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Bottom eyeliner: L’Oreal Silkissime in Black (only on the outer half)
Contour: All Kat Von D Shade and Light. Temples to bronze: Shadowplay. Hollows of the cheeks and nose: Sombre.
Blush: Milani Rose D’Oro (I get Milani at CVS)
Highlighter: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
Lip liner: Jordana Plush Plum lipliner (get at Walgreens)
Lipstick: Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Creme in My Soulmate (found this recently at CVS, but can’t find it online. Similar: Making Me Matte)
Gloss: Maybelline Shine Shot