Hello lovelies; we are only a few days out from Valentine’s Day, or Valentine’s Day weekend, and I wanted to get a romantic makeup look up that also has a sexy edge. You can definitely interchange the lipstick for something nude if a flirty romantic vibe is more your thing, or you could change the brown eyeshadow I used to smoke this out with a black for a more sultry look. Whether you’re spending the day swapping candy hearts with your significant other or hitting the movie theatres to see a certain lust-filled movie (okay, it’s Fifty Shades Darker) with your girlfriends (or you’re doing both, because you should never forget about your girls!) this is the perfect Valentine’s Day Makeup. Read below for all the details.
Foundation: L’Oreal Pro Glow in Classic Ivory applied with a Beauty Blender (I can’t believe I waited until now to try one; I swear you see a difference!)
Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair (applied down the bridge of the nose, under the eyes, on the center of the forehead and sides of nose)
Powder: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
Brows: Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil in 5, and filled in with Benefit ka-Brow in 4
- All Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance, except glitter
- Crease: Buon Fresco with a blending brush
- Outer crease: Mixed Cypress Umber and Love Letter, blend on one blending brush and diffuse with another blending brush without any product on it
- Lid: Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow is Rose Retro (this product is STUNNING and I highly recommend, easiest glitter ever to apply, goes on like a cream shadow)
- Brow bone highlight: Tempera
- Lower lashline: Antique Bronze blended all over with a fluffy definer brush (I use the smaller side of the brush in the palette) and Cypress Umber on the outer corner and slightly near the inner corner.
- Top: NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Lower lashline: L’Oreal Silkissime Liner in Black
- False Lashes: Ardell Mega Volume Lashes #250
- Mascara Maybelline Big Shot Mascara (over false lashes and on bottom lashes)
- Highlighter: Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck (applied on bridge of nose, inner corners and tops of cheekbones) , similar Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Radiant Lights
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Lips: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Disorderly (will not budge through eating, smooching, all the good stuff!). I added a NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake for a bit of dimension, but gloss is totally optional.
- Dress: Boohoo (bought awhile ago) similar Boohoo Jen Square Bodycon Midi Dress
- Necklace: Initial Bar Pendant Necklace