Break Into Spring with Berry Colored Makeup
Hey guys, I saw my favorite Youtuber, Carli Bybel do a summery berry and orange look and I wanted to recreate it for you guys! She used more coppery colors, but I feel like I use them a lot so I mixed my look up with more orange hues. Below is the makeup products I used and dupes, as well as this look with another lip color! I think this look is great for a summer night out or even a nighttime wedding.
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth in Porcelain
Concealer: NYX HD Photo Concealer in Porcelain
Powder: NYX HD Powder in Banana
Blush: Becca Cosmetics Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon/Moonstone, similar Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
Highlight: Revlon Photoready Skinlight Illuminator in Bare Light (all over cheeks, forehead and nose) topped off with The Balm’s Mary-Louminzer
Bronzer: Maybelline Master Class Bronzer in Weekend Bronze (LE), similar Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
Contour: NYX Conceal and Correct Palette in Light (used the darkest shade to contour my nose)
Brows: Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown and NYX Brow Mascara in Brunette to set, similar NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in Brunette.
Eye Base: NYX Eye Base in Skintone
- Crease: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish (ABH) Palette, Orange Soda, similar ABH Soft Peach or Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
- Lid: ABH Dress Your Face Tamanna Palette, Bengal, (sold at Macy’s) similar Urban Decay Riff. This color is extremely difficult to find drugstore, but if you can get Bengal at Macy’s it’s only $12.
- Outer lid: ABH Dress Your Face Tamanna Palette, Sangria, similar Makeup Geek Pigment in Enchanted or Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Mad Mauve (the last color).
- Browbone and inner corner: ABH Dress Your Face Palette, Blush, you can use any shimmery white/pink eyeshadow for this.
- Lower lashline: Mixed Sangria on the outer lash with Urban Decay’s Penny Lane from the Vice 1 palette. similar Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eye Shadow in Bella Copper.
Eyeliner: L’Oreal Silkissime in Black with Jordana Cat Eye Liquid Liner in Black Leather in inner corner.
Mascara and lashes: L’Oreal Miss Manga in Blackest Black and Ardell 120 Natural Lashes in Demi.
- Berry lip, look 1: Essence Lip Liner in Soft Berry, NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Toasted Marshmallow
- Orange lip, look 2: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love With Ginger, mixed with NYX Round Case Lipstick in Orange Soda.
Outfit Details and Picks
Top: Forever 21 Henley Crop Top in Rust (I’m loving rust for spring and summer)
Earrings: Express Crisscross Hoop Earrings