Hello loves! I hope everyone had a splendid and spectacular New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. I didn’t have enough time to post my makeup look before I went out in good ol’ Atlantic City (a resolution for next year is to celebrate somewhere else) but I decided I’d post this snazzy glitter-bombed eye look incase any of you want to wear it to work Monday; I kid, I kid. I also wanted to share with you what I have planned for 2016. I’d really like to get a handle on my Sony A5100 (if anyone has tips, please leave below) and up the quality on my photos and start shooting videos! I also plan to create my own website, and deliver more reviews and fashion photos. Any other suggestions you guys would like for 2016 are encouraged! Below I’m going to leave my favorites of 2015, and of course this makeup look. P.S. A year review of my favorite products will hopefully be up next week, I’ll be in Florida at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (insert heart eyed emoji here) so I hope to get it up before Wednesday. Happy 2016!
Primer: BECCA Backlight Priming Filter
Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way Foundation-Porcelain
Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer- Fair Neutral
Powder: Makeup Forever Translucent Setting Powder
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Dark Brown with NYX Brow Mascara- Brunette
- Crease: LORAC Pro Palette 1- Taupe. LORAC Mega Pro Palette- Merlot (used a pencil brush for more precision). Similar- Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow in Al Burgundy.
- Outer Crease: Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette- Chocolate. Similar ABH Fudge Eye Shadow
- Glitter: MAC Reigning Riches Glitter (limited edition, so sorry!) applied with MAC Fix + and a MAC 242 Shader Brush. Similar- Sugarpill Penelope Loose Shadow or Lit Cosmetics Lovely & Delicious Size #3 Solid.
- Bottom lashline: Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow- Raw Power.
- Outer bottom lashline: Tamanna Palette- Noir.
- Browbone: LORAC Mega Pro- Vanilla. Any champagne shimmer will do.
- Inner corner highlight: LORAC Mega Pro- Sand. Similar ABH Single Soft Gold
- Note: I had wanted to use one of the new Makeup Geek Sparklers, but they were more disastrous than all the 2015 Hollywood break-ups. I even used them with Too Faced Glitter Glue. I’ll attempt again with Fix + and let you guys know…
- Top: It Cosmetics Gel Liner– Black. Jordana Cat Eye Liner– Black Leather.
- Bottom: L’Oreal Silkissime Gold topped with Silkissime in Black.
Lashes: L’oreal Telescopic- Carbon Black. Velour Lashes for Sephora– Fluff n’ Dolled Up.
Blush: Milani Baked Blush– Rose D’Oro
Highlighter: BECCA Cosmetics Jaclyn Hill x Champagne Pop (used on cheeks, nose, cupid’s bow, above brows)
Lips: NYX Slim Lip Pencil- Ever. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick– Dolce.
Extras: Top- Missguided. Necklace: BaubleBar
2015 Favorite Life Things!
- Makeup Brand: Colourpop Cosmetics
- Hair Tool: Nume 3 in 1 Curling Wand
- Newly discovered clothing brand: Gypsy Warrior
- Concert: City and Colour
- Photo app: Perfect Photo
- Insta Filter: Valencia
- Book (s): The Night Circus, The Boss Series and Career of Evil
- Moments: Graduating college, buying my first car, discovering the beautiful city of Chicago
- Youtubers: Carli Bybel, Jaclyn Hill and Casey Holmes
- Dance Song: Uptown Funk!
- TV Show: Friends (I know, I know I’m late to the party) and The Affair
- Movie: Trainwreck
- Getting another puppy!